The Pittsburgh Steelers' 2018 season got a whole lot less pessimistic with the Steelers win over Tampa in prime time on MNF. BTSCs Bryan Anthony Davis and Anthony Defeo took a day to recover from their excitement and they cautiously look ahead in the latest edition of Steelers Hangover."Take a look at the rundown for the latest episode of the call-in extravaganza. On this show http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.com...ms-jersey-cheap , the fellas discussed the good, the bad, the ugly and the cure going forward.Check out the rundown of the show:ReactionsGrades: Valedictorians Youth Joe Haden Jersey , Honor Roll and Detention DwellersDoes the win erase the last two weeks or is it just an aberrationClosing Time/Last Call and looking forward to Tampaand MUCH MORE!If you missed the live show, be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:Apple Users: CLICK HEREAndroid Users: CLICK HEREIf youre old-school and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below.Friday Night Steelers Six Pack of questions and open thread: Week 2 Chiefs Edition Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning Cheap Terrell Edmunds Jersey , but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night.
Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules havent changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.Ill ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.Thats it! With that out of the way http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.com...tt-jersey-cheap , its time to get this party started. Hey, dont act like youve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. Who has a bigger game on Sunday? Jesse James or Vance McDonald?2. I try to avoid the topic, but what is your prediction for when LeVeon Bell will actually report to work?3. OVER/UNDER Steelers sacks of Patrick Mahomes: 44. If you are Keith Butler Youth Xavier Grimble Jersey , how are you designing the defense to slow down the Chiefs high-powered unit?5. What is your stress level heading into the Week 2 game vs. the Chiefs? 1 - No stressed...we got this. Or 10 - Our pets heads are falling off!!6. Give me two predictions for who will win a game ball after the Chiefs game.No matter what, always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS