Lets be honest here Womens James Conner Jersey , the whole team needs to step up, including the coaching staff. The abysmal start to the 2019 season already has Steelers Nation on the warpath with pitchforks in hand. It wont be an easy task going against the high-powered Atlanta Falcons offense on Sunday afternoon but, just like Pittsburgh, Atlanta has issues on defense. I would be taking the OVER (58) if I were a betting man. Lets take a look at this weeks trio. Ben RoethlisbergerRoethlisberger has had some Jekyll-and-Hyde in his play this year, and it seems increasingly to be an issue with him. Im not saying Ben is done, but I do believe hes as stubborn as a mule, and thats impacting his play and Womens Le'Veon Bell Jersey , ultimately, the outcome of games. Make no mistake about it, this season hinges on what No. 7 brings to the table. Getting little to no help from the defense, Big Ben needs to reappear. Hes owned up to his poor play lately, and it was the right thing for him to do. But talking about it means little at this point we need results on the field, not a feel-good moment during an interview. Antonio Brown I know AB and Roethliberger have been out of sorts, not on the same page or Brown zigging when Bens zagging. I know No. 84 will draw more than his share of attention on the field from opposing defenses Youth Jordan Berry Jersey , but its time to reclaim his title of Best In The World. I know its in there, and I realize the responsibility doesnt fall solely on Brown, but (in Bruce Buffers voice) ITS TIIIIIIIIIIIME!Alejandro Villanueva Im starting to think its a bad idea to give players new/juicy contracts in Pittsburgh. The former Army Ranger has come along way in a short time, but it seems as if he has reached another plateau in his play. The fact hes been walked back and is getting beat on a regular basis needs to get fixed. Im not laying all the blame at his feet but hes paid handsomely to protect the most important person to our football team and season. So lets get back to doing what Villanueva got paid to do. You dont have to run-block because we dont run the ball anymore, but keeping the opponents EDGE rusher off of the QB is top priority. You: Blitz, Where are the defensive guys?Me: Thats what Id like to know.So, in the comments section Youth Jesse James Jersey , tell me your thoughts and who you believe needs to bring their A game on Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons if the Steelers are to secure a win.Week-3 betting preview: Steelers 1-point favorites over Buccaneers To the surprise of many observers, the Pittsburgh Steelers opened as 2.5 points favorites over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the start of the week, and while the bookmakers have since made an adjustment, theyre still giving the Steelers a slight edge in the contest. With the Las Vegas sports books currently offering a line of -1 at the time of this writing, Pittsburgh is an increasingly good value for those who havent lost faith in the Black-and-gold. While an initial totals position of 49.5 points has more commonly been replaced by a line of 53.5 points, it might not yet be high enough to account for the two defenses that will be on the field at Raymond James Stadium each of which has struggled to stop anyone from scoring this season. But its perhaps worth noting that only one of the 10 games played between these two teams dating back to 1976 has ever exceeded the current points total.Moneyline backers should be attracted by a change in price from an early offering of -167 to +130 on Monday to a more appealing line of -120 to +100, if you like the Steelers.According to Oddsshark Womens Maurkice Pouncey Jersey , although Pittsburgh is 1-8 against the spread in their last nine games, they are 4-1 ATS in their last five games versus Tampa Bay. While the the total has gone over in four of the Steelers last five games, it has gone under in four of their last six against the Buccaneers. Our pick would be to take Pittsburgh and the over on Monday night.Those looking for value-prop bets for the game should look into the available prices for James Washington to be first touchdown scorer. He was the target on the opening pass to start the game in Week 2 that could have gone for a significant gain if completed, and he figures to be a consistent target throughout the evening in Tampa. Expected to be listed around 12/1 or higher, the young rookie is well worth considering.